Because you requested…We have decided to continue the Farmers Market YEAR-ROUND! Every Thursday 10 am – 2 pm.
To see what’s fresh at the Market this week, click here
Our Vendors This Season:
- Agriberry—Agriberry specializes in fresh, seasonal fruits and berries. They also offer a CSA where members pay in advance for premium, fresh fruits, then come to the Market each week to pick up their share.
- Alfredo’s Honey House—Delicious local raw honey and honey products, including whipped honey, bee pollen and honeycomb.
- Amelia Soap and Herb Company –– Janice has more than 16 years of expereince making unique hand crafted glycerin soaps and herbal products.
- Bands, Beads, and Bling— has fun and original casual jewelry.
- Bampy’s Fresh Squeezed Lemonade and Shaved Ice–What could be better on a hot summer day?
- Cakes by Jen–Classic and delicious freshly-baked cakes in variety of flavors.
- Cashmere Creek Farm—Hand-crafted hats, totes, and purses, natural mohair items, soaps and lotions.
- Chicken Salad Chick—An amazing variety of fresh-made chicken salads.
- Davvero’s Gelato – will be here with delicious and refreshing gelato (the strawberry is AMAZING!)
- Gourds 4 All—A consistent best-in-show winner at the State Fair, this is fun and original art!
- Grabinska Studios—Beautiful hand-dyed silk scarves and hand-crafted silver jewelry.
- Great Harvest Bread Company—Made-from-scratch whole-grain breads, scones, cookies and other baked goods.
- Jerry’s Backyard Barbeque Sauces—Specialty Barbeque Sauces that can be used on pork, chicken, beef and seafood. Jerry’s sauces will enhance your grilled food with a sweet taste with a little kick.
- JJ’s Fresh Seafood—Fresh, local seafood, prepackaged, and sourced from North Carolina and Virginia distributors.
- Maharajah Coffee—Organic and Fair-Trade coffee from around the world.
- Melrose Farms—A huge selection of jams and jellies—from traditional favorite flavors to not-so-traditional. Corn cob jelly? Strawberry-jalapeno jam? Fun.
- Mrs. Yoder’s Kitchen (the first Thursday of every month)—The ultimate in fresh-made sourdough donuts, still warm and dripping with glaze.
- My Empanada—Empanadas are the perfect handheld treat with delicious meat and veggie options, along with sweet treats. Made from scratch, with best quality ingredients and delicious recipes from South America. Baked never fried.
- Peapod Stitchery—Handcrafted fabric items from pot holders to hot mats and more! She also does fabric masks.
- Phal’s Café—Perfectly seasoned and delicious Asian noodle bowls, fried rice, spring rolls, and kebobs—for here or to go.
- Pleasant Fields Farm—A fabulous variety of Hanover-grown spring and summer fruits and vegetables.
- Poor Georgie’s Bake Shoppe—A local bakery specializing in custom desserts for 11 years, but also offering delicious fun snacks like Whoopie Pies and Oatmeal pies.
- Rappahannock River Mushrooms—Fresh homegrown mushrooms, like shitake, oyster, black pearl, blue oyster, lion’s mane and other varieties you’ll never find in a regular grocery store.
- Real Country Sausage—Nitrite and MSG-free pork sausages from brats, Italian and breakfast sausages to chorizo, andouille and kielbasa.
- Shell Yeah!—Handcrafted Chesapeake Bay Oyster Shells- Perfect for Gifts as well as Home and Office Decor.
- Snyder Family Farm—Humanely raised antibiotic/hormone-free poultry, chicken and duck eggs, beef and pork products.
- Soulsmith Kombucha Tea—Loaded with probiotics, Kombucha tea is healthy and refreshing and, with flavors like Blueberry Ginger, Red Ginseng and Mango.
- Unkol Chuck’s Brunswick Stew—Brunswick stew made the old-fashioned way in a cast iron kettle. All white meat chicken and vegetables, no added fat or fillers.
- Walnut Hill Farms—A wide selection of just-picked spring and summer produce available from their Colonial Beach farm. Check out their value packs for a great selection of goodies for a reasonable price.