Because you requested…We have decided to continue the Farmers Market YEAR-ROUND! Every Thursday 10 am – 2 pm.
To see what’s fresh at the Market this week, click here
Our Vendors This Season:
- Agriberry—Agriberry specializes in fresh, seasonal fruits and berries. They also offer a CSA where members pay in advance for premium, fresh fruits, then come to the Market each week to pick up their share.
- Alfredo’s Honey House—Delicious local raw honey and honey products, including whipped honey, bee pollen and honeycomb.
- Amelia Soap and Herb Company –– Janice has more than 16 years of expereince making unique hand crafted glycerin soaps and herbal products.
- A. Neckopulos Art — Bright and colorful produce prints to liven up your walls.
- Bands, Beads, and Bling— has fun and original casual jewelry.
- Bampy’s Fresh Squeezed Lemonade and Shaved Ice–What could be better on a hot summer day?
- Cakes by Jen–Classic and delicious freshly-baked cakes in variety of flavors.
- Cashmere Creek Farm—Hand-crafted hats, totes, and purses, natural mohair items, soaps and lotions.
- Chicken Salad Chick—An amazing variety of fresh-made chicken salads.
- Gourds 4 All—A consistent best-in-show winner at the State Fair, this is fun and original art!
- Grabinska Studios—Beautiful hand-dyed silk scarves and hand-crafted silver jewelry.
- Great Harvest Bread Company—Made-from-scratch whole-grain breads, scones, cookies and other baked goods.
- JJ’s Fresh Seafood—Fresh, local seafood, prepackaged, and sourced from North Carolina and Virginia distributors.
- Maharajah Coffee—Organic and Fair-Trade coffee from around the world.
- Melrose Farms—A huge selection of jams and jellies—from traditional favorite flavors to not-so-traditional. Corn cob jelly? Strawberry-jalapeno jam? Fun.
- Mrs. Yoder’s Kitchen (the first Thursday of every month)—The ultimate in fresh-made sourdough donuts, still warm and dripping with glaze.
- Peapod Stitchery—Handcrafted fabric items from pot holders to hot mats and more! She also does fabric masks.
- Phal’s Café—Perfectly seasoned and delicious Asian noodle bowls, fried rice, spring rolls, and kebobs—for here or to go.
- Pleasant Fields Farm—A fabulous variety of Hanover-grown spring and summer fruits and vegetables.
- Real Country Sausage—Nitrite and MSG-free pork sausages from brats, Italian and breakfast sausages to chorizo, andouille and kielbasa.
- Salsa Don Sebastian—Small batches of authentic Mexican salsas and dips.
- Shell Yeah!—Beautifully painted seashells make fun and original decor.
- Snyder Family Farm—Humanely raised antibiotic/hormone-free poultry, chicken and duck eggs, beef and pork products.
- Sweet Belle Prepper—Delicious and fun dried fruits, vegetables, and treats.
- Unkol Chuck’s Brunswick Stew—Brunswick stew made the old-fashioned way in a cast iron kettle. All white meat chicken and vegetables, no added fat or fillers.
- Walnut Hill Farms—A wide selection of just-picked spring and summer produce available from their Colonial Beach farm. Check out their value packs for a great selection of goodies for a reasonable price.